Lewis Independent Christian School Vacancy
The Lewis Christian Education Association invite applications for the post of Head Teacher, Lewis Independent Christian School.
Lewis Independent Christian School is a small, vibrant and welcoming school set in the capital of the beautiful Outer Hebrides. With growing support in the local Christian community and beyond, LICS offers a rare opportunity to teach in a Scottish school committed to honouring the Lord Jesus Christ in education. This post combines headteacher duties with teaching the junior P4-7 class. Start date is August 2016, and it is offered on a full-time basis, salaried at £16-18,000 per annum.
- Preparation and delivery of lessons for Junior Class
- Development of our Christian curriculum
- Cooperation with the other members of staff
- Sharing of responsibilities with Classroom assistants
- Implementation of school development plan Ideally the candidate should be able to show relevant qualifications and experience.
For an application form and full job description, please contact: