- Date Inducted: 2012
Originally a congregation that broke away from the Free Presbyterian Church it was admitted to the Free Church in 1958. Rev Donald MacDonald was inducted as minister the same year.
In 2008 a new place of worship, the former Copperfield House, located in the Westhill area on the east of the city of Inverness and overlooking the Beauly Firth, was purchased by the congregation, serving also as a manse. The building also houses the denomination's Seminary and hosts meetings of the Commission of Assembly and Standing Committees of Assembly.
4th Sabbath in March and 4th Sabbath in September.
Annual Bible Conference held in August. Contact the minister for details.
- Copperfield House
- Culloden Road
- IV2 5BP
- United Kingdom
- 01463 796961