In commemoration of the 450th anniversary of the Scottish Reformation the Church invited one of its retired ministers, Rev. John J. Murray, to write a short history of this momentous event. This 60pp booklet is designed to show:
1) the darkness from which the country was delivered;
2) the battle that was engaged in by the Reformers, especially John Knox;
3) the spiritual renewal that was at the heart of the change;
4) the principles for which our Reformers contended;
5) the need for the recovery of these principles today.